A Polyethylene Opti - ready to sail ONEPLUS
The ultimate polyethylene Opti for club training, waterwise or bach boat. Safe, easy to sail, no maintenance, quick to rig.
Length: 2.4 metres overall, Beam: 1.2 metres, Weight: 39 kgs
- Sleeve training sail ~ GRP centreboard & kick-up rudder
- Anodised aluminium mast, boom, sprit
- Uses standard Optimist components
- All ropes & blocks, hiking straps, tiller extension
- Double skinned PE hull for buoyancy
- Self draining cockpit
- Can carry 2 children comfortably
- Tough, no maintenance, comfortable
- Wide gunwhale for hiking
- Water bottle holder
- Rowlock holes enable rowing or as tender
- Colours: white, yellow, blue, green, red.
Ratchet block, club rig, club sail with ties & window, beach trolley
Our OnePlus Opti's are used by training organisations and clubs from Hokianga to Stewart Island including major clubs Murrays Bay, Bucklands Beach & Worser Bay.